Me :)

Me :)
I Lurve Crazie Moments. XD

Life As A Part Time PhotoGrapher.

Life As A Part Time PhotoGrapher.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Hello again. :)
Lama tak update here goes.

I'm currently having a Trial Exam for two weeks, the first torturing week are over, and I got 4 papers left. :)
Susah!! Tapi boleh la.. Dapat jawab. Thank God. ^__^

The real purpose that I want to publish now is about Politics related to church.

Sometimes i felt like the politic stuff just really annoys me. Literally.
I don't know why or what cause it but it really, really getting on my nerves.

Frankly, I don't like politics. The bad ones of course..

Then I saw this : "Politics, no matter the country, the people or even the church, if you're not ready for it, then don't even try to blend in. You'll get up being caught in the middle and die."

Then it struck me, it's true!
I remember back when I was very active in church, these things just won't stop. I don't know why.

Now I'm just being not-so-active anymore because I got a really big exam coming up in less than a month.

But to tell honestly. I've got a grudge in the church community. Why? Church Politics.

Typical typical typical. Why Bother?

Neh. The hell with it. It's not my business to begin with.

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment