Me :)

Me :)
I Lurve Crazie Moments. XD

Life As A Part Time PhotoGrapher.

Life As A Part Time PhotoGrapher.

Friday, July 27, 2012

The Question With Special Answers.

What is love?
Why love?
When to love?
Where to love?
How to love?

I don't know. Yes. I'm falling in love again. This time it's special. First experience for me. Her name? I don't want to tell yet. Belum masa lagi. I'm still working on it.

I noticed that falling in love this time is different. Every sunday I go to church with her, buy stuffs with her, eat with her. I noticed that I felt relax and happy when we're together. Is this love? I don't know. I don't really know actually. after so many breakups, macam fobia dah ku mau bergerek.

But this girl. This girl, whom I met, so happy-go-lucky type, one who always smile no matter what happens, one who always cheer me up. Ku happy sangat sangat sangat sangat dengan dia.

To be continued. I'm tired actually. Datang bulan. Foul Mood for alost 3 days now.

No comments:

Post a Comment